LeaderOne Financial Corporation is growing! Our excellent staff is always looking to welcome new members to the team. If you are a mortgage professional and would like to join our company, read more by clicking on the job title below and then send your resume using the Apply Button below.
This position is full time at home office in Overland Park Kansas. If you are interested, please send updated resume to me by Thursday, June 20th.
Responsible for original loan packages received from the title/closing agent.
- Open and sort overnight loan packages received
- Enter receipt date/data in Encompass
- Label & Stack each loan file received for scanning
- Review Closing docs within loan package for missing signatures, dates etc.
- Scan & upload loan each loan package
- Upload any trailing Final HUD-1's or other docs received
- File loan packages according to received/ship date
- Request necessary lock extensions
- Other entry level office duties as necessary
- Must have eye for detail
- Be a Self-starter that builds good report with others within the team
- Ability to utilize Computer programs and document scanner
- Have good oral and writing skill/abilities
- Work in fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Be able to multi-task with minimal error
Serves TPO companies and Retail customers in all facets of mortgage loan processing
- Prepares mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information.
- Reviews third party originated files for proper documentation unique to TPO, including disclosure compliance.
- Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
- Obtains mortgage loan documentation by ordering credit report, land survey, building, appraisal, title, and related information.
- Identifies mortgage loan application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies; notifying mortgage loan underwriter and mortgage loan supervisor.
- Assists the closing department in the preparation of files for closing.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- *Provides exceptional customer service to both internal & external clients.
- Regularly communicates with TPO loan officers and processors about files in process, requested underwriting conditions and general status of the file.
- Maintains a pipeline management system for organization in order to keep TPO Companies and LeaderOne Mortgage Bankers aware of general file status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- *Maintains up-to-date knowledge of state and/or federal compliance laws.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Organization, Thoroughness, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Informing Others, Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Financial Diagnosis.
This is a full time job. This can be a work at home position.
Under the management of the Director of Operations, this position is responsible for processing workflow, pipeline management, training of existing employees, onboarding of new employees, coordination of workflow with multiple departments including Underwriting, Closing and Post Closing, establishing and meeting turnaround time and compliance with the policies and procedures as outlined in the appropriate lending guide. Development, communication and evaluation of staff to reach their highest level of performance are key components through motivation, training, counseling, and mentoring.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates policies and procedures, recommends changes and drafts new procedures, when appropriate
- Ensures that processes are being followed in accordance with established workflow and compliance requirements. Purchases transactions are a critical service impact and the timeframe to close is a crucial component in the management of the pipeline
- Supervises employees by setting goals and objectives; trains, motivates staff, assesses performance utilizing scorecards. Leads by example
- Set individual goals and objective for all Processors on a monthly basis and perform one on one meetings to continually develop and improve their skills
- Conduct annual reviews with staff, and set and track progress towards reaching quarterly and annual production goals. Provide leadership and training towards development of loan processors
- Assigns work to subordinate personnel, provides instruction and answers questions; coordinates the scheduling and completion of work by determining operational priorities and resolving work load problems; reviews work for accuracy and completeness; evaluates work techniques and methods for conformance to established standards
- Provides on-the-job training to new employees; explains methods, procedures and technical guidance
- Reviews & is well-versed in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Seller & Service Guide, FHA, VA and USDA programs
- Reviews and provides feedback and training for accuracy and accountability for the input of information for Desktop Underwriter/Loan Prospector AUS decision engines
- Monitors the loan processing methods for adherence to LeaderOne Financial policies, procedures and documentation requirements. Periodic review of teams' files to ensure accuracy, consistency and accountability. Write up, as appropriate for non-compliance
- Monitors the preparation of loan documents and turn-around time of the processing staff for accuracy and accountability
- Track pipeline daily to ensure loans are on track to close on time and proactively manage any possible customer service issues
- Develop effective working relationships with third party vendors, as well as internal staff in all departments
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with special projects as assigned
- Assists underwriting, closing and post-closing as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of FNMA and FHLMC, FHA and VA underwriting guidelines, Federal and Regulatory Guidelines
- Knowledge of principles, practices and procedures related to processing, underwriting and funding of loans
- Knowledge of information technology hardware and software, particularly as related to financial and administrative functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to identify and resolve problems related to mortgage loan operations
- Ability to develop, revise and implement loan processing systems and procedures
- Ability to plan, organize, assign, coordinate, supervise and evaluate the work of assigned staff
- Ability to train staff in work procedures
- Ability to verify the accuracy of financial data and information
- Ability to maintain accurate financial records and prepare clear and accurate reports and statements for informational, auditing and operational use
- Requires a high degree of customer service and human relations skills
- Requires strong supervisory and management skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Must possess analytical, organizational, time management, and problem solving ability
- Must have excellent written communication, proof-reading and editing skills
- Note: some travel will be involved with this job
*This is an exempt position